To increase academic achievement for all students with disabilities within the Green Bay Area Public School District to ensure college, career and community readiness for all.
- To develop a common definition and guiding practice for Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- To increase teacher knowledge and use of Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in order to write more meaningful Individualized Education Program (IEP) goals
- To increase student engagement by decreasing time away from instruction
- Amy Wachewicz (920) 448-2136 - West side schools
- Vacany (920) 448-2008 - East side schools
Message from the Executive Director -
My name is Claudia Weaver Henrickson, and I am the Executive Director of Special Education for the Green Bay Area Public School District. I have been in education for 26 years, and have a strong belief that ALL students can achieve, even if they achieve at different rates and in different ways.
I am here to serve our students; therefore I welcome input from each and every one of you. I look forward to moving our students with disabilities to levels of achievement beyond all expectations.
--Claudia Henrickson, Executive Director of Special Education