District summer school offerings keep growing each year. Last year, more than 8,000 students attended summer school!
High school students can take classes to get ahead, catch up, or just get in shape. Elementary school students can take classes to have fun, learn something new, and help keep summer boredom away. Click here
for important dates and transportation information, including details on Middle School Matters and Freshman Forward.
Online and paper registration runs from March 30 - April 17, 2015.
Important Summer School Busing Information
Students should be reporting to their designated home school hub ten minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive. You can find your bus pick up and drop off times by going to the district homepage (gbaps.org) and clicking “Summer School 2015” in the Quick Links on the left.
Please be aware that your session 1 and session 2 transportation is the same.
If you missed the deadline to request summer school transportation or need a drop or pickup location changed, please feel free to contact Transportation Services by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (920-448-2130). We will respond to your request within 24 hours.
Important Summer School Forms:
Middle School Matters:
- Please note the following changes in Middle School Matters that are not reflected in the coursebook:
- Aldo Leopold: Time changed to 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. No afternoon class will be offered. Dates remain the same at August 11-13.
- Edison Middle School: Dates changed to August 11-13. Times remain the same at either 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Lombardi Middle School: Dates changed to August 11-13. Times remain the same at either 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Bus Pick Up & Drop Off Times by Hub:
|West Boys & Girls Club
- Busing will be available to Wilder Elementary School for east side residents and to Beaumont Elementary School for west side residents.
- There is no busing available for courses held at the middle or high schools.
- There will be NO fee for 2015 Summer School Courses.
Denise Keon Mark Allen
(920) 272-7033 (920) 391-2460